- Are usually the gender forced to fight in the front lines in times of war because of conscription? (On a related note, men make up the vast majority of all casualties by gender.)
- Are just as abused physically, verbally, mentally and even sexually as women, yet their pleas for help are ignored, especially in cases of domestic violence, whether by a female or male partner? (This is a huge issue within the LGBT community.)
- Are not taken seriously when they are raped compared to women?
- Are beginning to underachieve compared to girls academically?
- Often lose custody of their children to the mother, despite them being just as, or even more competent than her, and are sometimes completely barred from seeing their kids for no justifiable reason whatsoever?
- Are verbally/physically harassed in public, yet no-one wants to help them because they're male, and they're supposed to stand up for themselves?
- Develop body and mental health issues either because of portrayals of men in the media, or issues like the ones I've listed above?
Men are victims too, not just women. Suffering is not only in the hands of one gender. I know it might be wrong to say this in regards to women living in the third world and similar countries, but women in the first world now largely have it easy. So why isn't it right to speak about men's issues? (Yes, I am aware of MRAs. But believe me, they're the male equivalent to radfems - they should just be ignored.)
Oh, and when I decided to update the tags to this, "men's rights" didn't appear in the suggestions bar. Make of that what you will.
Misandry is the hatred of men; like misogyny is the hatred of women.
For some reason, people know more about misogyny than misandry. I blame double standards.
I'm an anti-misandrist. Yes, I am female, before you ask. No, I don't hate women and think that men are the superior sex (Inb4 feminazis). I just hate these kinds of thoughts in society.
That, and I feel like I can relate to men more than women, which is probably why double standards about men piss me off so much.
There's not too many huge groups about MEN'S rights, sadly. We may listen to women's rights, but what about men? People seem to be ignoring the rights of men.
A girl can be a tomboy, nearly all of the time it's perfectly acceptable
But if a boy does anything feminine, he gets bombed with accusations of being gay, called not a real man, etc.
To be a man, just identify as a man. Vice versa for women.
Yet some people have the nerve to say 'gender roles are worse for women' Then explain why tomboys get praised and feminine males get demonized
Men and Women deserve equal rights
I support this stamp.
Lemme translate your comment for you:
'Look, guys! I give no fucks about the feelings and problems of one gender because vagina, and vaginas are more important! So, I'll express my opinions on ekuality through an unfunny 'meme' to show everyone just how I feel about the matter!
By the way, 'male tears' is slang for semen. And it was around long before your 'i dreenk mail teers' shirts were. Look it up.
I take delight in enjoying a steaming cup of female tears in the morning.
Good lord misandry is so stupid and really inconsiderate of men's feelings. Plus the whole men tears thing is funny when you think about it, because these people pretty much say they drink semen cx
My life essence is sustained by crying white boys.
This is why I despise feminazis like you, and don't even try to make a sassy comeback, gurl. You faminazis can't face that you're all just being idiotic.
You make a .jpg file name with male tears, I say that's slang for sperm, and now you say they center everything around their penises?
I think we were both making a joke...