Pinched from CutestSith
. Plus, I never seem to fill in as many memes anymore compared to the past.
Basically, it's a summary of some political ideologies. Some descriptions are tongue-in-cheek, some are serious. Communism
- Socialism on steroids.Socialism
- Depends what kind of socialism we're talking about. If it's the moderate kind of socialism (e.g. the kind that's popular among the actual left-wing members of the Labour Party), then HELL YEAH. Capitalism
- You only benefit from capitalism if you have money, can live comfortably and are not being exploited or abused. If you're not struggling, capitalism is great. If you are, it sucks. Capitalism seems to be designed to accommodate extremes in wealth.Liberalism
- I agree with many classical liberal social and political principles (I.e. reason over dogma, personal liberty, democracy), but not the economics (which is still influencing Thatcherites ane neoliberals today.) I even agree with a few progressive liberal stances (e.g. welfare safety net), but I hate what modern liberalism has become. (I.e. SJW pandering.) Conservatism
- Surprisingly, I sometimes find myself agreeing with some conservatives on some topics, but on the whole, I find it abhorrent, especially when they disregard human rights.Libertarianism
- Mixed feelings. Libertarians typically want a laissez-faire approach to the state with minimal intervention, while I personally think that a state should at the very least provide social services like welfare, free healthcare and good public education to keep a country going. Monarchism
- Depends what kind of monarchy it is. I'm neutral on constitutional monarchies (since the monarch in that case only holds ceremonial roles pretty much), but I oppose autocracies. (I know a few crazy people in Britain who want our Queen to become an autocratic monarch, never mind the fact that she probably wouldn't want to be wholly involved in formal politics. Besides, the last time a monarch tried to intervene in British politics, we cut his head off.
- ewww noAnarchism
- And they call me a utopian for being a moderate socialist...Objectivism
- What even is this? Some bizarro right-wing nonsense?Secular Humanism
- AAAAAAAYYYYYYY!! Theocracy
- ewww no